Me, I like to visit the Caribbean, but for 1 month because many people tell me about this place is beautiful and attracts. To visit the marine cave and swim with the fish. Many documentaries talking about the Caribbean and since I am young I like to go there, because this country attracts me a lot. I hope to go there one day for look the beautiful landscape and the beautiful sea.
A couple of my friends go there and they really enjoyed to make diving, to show beautiful landscape, and swim with the fish.
Many travel agencies offer trips to the Caribbean and this attracts many a Caribbean cruise, you cant discover Jamaica, the country of Bob Marley, you cant drink punch, Is also discover the beautiful sapphire blue and green turquoise of sea
I like Caribbean... Y
Later, I would like to visit the caribbean bacause I fell in love at te Caribbean
(150 words)
A couple of my friends go there and they really enjoyed to make diving, to show beautiful landscape, and swim with the fish.
Many travel agencies offer trips to the Caribbean and this attracts many a Caribbean cruise, you cant discover Jamaica, the country of Bob Marley, you cant drink punch, Is also discover the beautiful sapphire blue and green turquoise of sea
I like Caribbean... Y
Later, I would like to visit the caribbean bacause I fell in love at te Caribbean
(150 words)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire